Monday, November 23, 2015

LiaStampz Blog Hop

Hello everyone! 

LiaStampz is just celebrating and releasing some new digital stamps for our secnd bloghop!! 

you can also find them at LiaStampz shop ^_^






This time we are offering the new digital stamp releases:



All you have to do is :

go on each blog link posted below and see the gorgeous projects our DT prepared for this hop, share some love and then a winner will be chosen by each of our DT members. 

The DT will announce one winner from each of their blogs. 

Don't forget to mention what's your favorite digi stamp and that will be your prize! :D


Deadline November  30th !!



So, who's ready!!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful digi stamp! Great Blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful digi stamps . Love all. My favorite is
    Warmest wishes" great blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is cute, cute, and more cute! You have an awesome design team! I loved all the cards I saw! I am so hoping to win your Warmest Wishes set! Thanks for one of the cutest and most fun blog hops I've done in a while! Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful digi stamps. I like "Christmas jolly" so much. I'm going to jump your blog hop!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable images and fabulous cards by the design team...loved this blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik